1. RESALE OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
89 Petals does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information you have provided us.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM MEMBERS.
89 Petals is committed to keeping customer information confidential and used solely for the purpose of serving you better. In order for us to provide the best possible level of service and ensure delivery, we need to gather certain information. When you set up an account with us, we will ask you for some relevant information, including:
- Your name
- Email address
- Your address
- Phone number(s)
- Delivery addresses for recipients.
- Email address of recipients (used for delivery notifications)
- Phone number of recipient (used for delivery notifications)
- Dates of events.
- Social media account details
- Payment card details
You are responsible for the accuracy of this information. 89 Petals is not responsible for any loss or damage related to shipments that are processed using inaccurate information supplied. This information allows us to fulfil orders, provide you with personalised services and correspond with you. The information you provide will be kept confidential and used to support your customer relationship with 89 Petals. It will help us to maintain your account and alert you to new products, special offers and services, which are suited to you as they become available.
3. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
4. YOUR CARD DETAILS
We do not store your card details in our database. Your card details are stored by our payment processor, Stripe. Cardholder data is managed in Stripe. All card numbers are encrypted on disk with AES-256. Decryption keys are stored on separate machines. None of Stripe’s internal servers and daemons are able to obtain plaintext card numbers; instead, they can just request that cards be sent to a service provider on a static whitelist. Stripe’s infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in separate hosting infrastructure, and doesn’t share any credentials with Stripe’s primary services (API, website, etc.). 89 Petals or Stripe do not store your validation code.
5. INFORMATION FROM 89 PETALS WEBSITE VISITORS AND SUPPORT USERS
- From 89 Petals website visitors, we collect information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address. We may also receive Personal Information when you purchase tickets or make other requests to 89 Petals via any of our websites.
- From chat support users, we collect your name, email address, information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address. We use this information to service your account, enhance our Services, and answer any questions you may have.
6. WHEN AND WHY WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- 89 Petals works with third parties to help provide you with our Services and we may share Personal Information with them to support these efforts. In certain limited circumstances, we may also be required by law to share information with third parties. We may also receive Personal Information from our partners and third parties.
- Personal information may be shared with third parties to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our home page.
- Except when required by law, 89 Petals will never disclose your Personal Information without obtaining your consent.
7. EMAIL CONTACT
As part of our customer service offering we occasionally contact you. We will contact you in regards to shipments, your account settings and promotions via the email address you have supplied. The email of the recipient is only used for delivery notifications.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACT
We may use your phone number, or social media account to contact you via messaging services. You must first accept an invitation from us to communicate via a messaging service or initiate it yourself.
9. CANCELLATION POLICY
You can cancel your account at any time by going to your account page and cancelling your subscription.
10. SUBMISSION OF VIDEOS, WRITTEN REVIEWS AND IDEAS.
The following terms shall apply to any content, videos or ideas that you send to 89 Petals via any means including email and social media, and messaging services.
- Your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of 89 Petals without any compensation to you;
- 89 Petals may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way, without any compensation to you;
- There is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential, and no confidential relation is established by or is to be inferred from your submissions or the consideration of your submissions by 89 Petals
- Cookies assign a unique identification to your computer and store the details on your hard drive via a facility in your web browser. The cookie does not contain any personally identifying information but does permit our website to recognize you each time you return to the 89 Petals website. On arrival your cookie then `handshakes` with our system, which identifies you and makes it faster for you to log in.
- Opting out: You can opt out of targeted ads served via specific third party vendors by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Opt-Out page.
- We may also use web beacons, tracking technology and other automated tracking methods on our websites, in communications with you, and in our products and services, to measure performance and engagement.
- Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
We take the security issue very seriously. We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions, including, where appropriate, password protection, encryption, SSL, firewalls, and internal restrictions on who may access data to protect our Site and the information we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. The Sites encrypt your credit card number, debit card number, or other payment and personal information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information from your personal computer to our servers. In addition, only those employees and third parties who absolutely need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your password private. Also, you should never share your login information with others. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity. To change your Facebook password, you must go to the Facebook site and follow its procedures for changing your password.
13. INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY LOGGED
We use your IP (Internet Protocol) address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and your subscription.
14. SITE ANALYTICS
As noted, we may use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate usage of our Site. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Site. We use these tools to help us improve our Site, performance and user experiences.
89 Petals may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services, including our email notifications, third-party services, and client applications, by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve our Services, to provide more relevant advertising, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
16. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU FROM FACEBOOK
17. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WHEN YOU TERMINATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP WITH US?
- We will remove your stored payment card from all records.
- We will continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
- We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
We may amend this policy from time to time. The most current version will govern our use of your information and will always be available for your review. If we make any substantial changes in the way, we use personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the Website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
Last update, 28th November 2017.